This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Eurotrip through North Italy...
Hallo to everyone... i need your help... Wink
At October i will pass from Greece to Ancona crossing north Italy to Monaco and Barcelona...
I would like to visit Firenze, Lugano-Como, Livorno, Milan but im a little bit confused... and here is where i want to help me...
I would like to give me some beautyful places to roadtrip with my miata and sightseeing... Give me suggestions about places, where to go, where to stay... anything that can do my roadtrip to italy better..
I know informations are so many.. but i would like your help...
Oh i forgot, im willing to stay total 5-6days to Italy..
Thanks guys... Thumbup
and also i might come with another 2miatas so if anyone on these dates can... is welcome to follow or to drink a coffe anywhere together... Cool
  Cita messaggio

Messaggi in questa discussione
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da Basilmx5 - 24-08-2010, 02:02
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da TIGO - 24-08-2010, 09:14
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da Robbie - 24-08-2010, 10:03
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da miataweb - 24-08-2010, 10:10
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da Basilmx5 - 24-08-2010, 13:45
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da Basilmx5 - 24-08-2010, 13:59
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da lo/rez - 24-08-2010, 14:11
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da Basilmx5 - 24-08-2010, 14:41
Eurotrip through North Italy... - da Basilmx5 - 13-09-2010, 02:26

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)