This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Tom from Denmark
Hi guys.

First of all, I don't know any Italian at all. I also don't live in the U.K. as my profile says, but 'Denmark' wasn't offered as an option during registration. Well, enough with the excuses:

My name is Tom, I'm 33 and live in Denmark. My last couple of visits to Italy were to Canazei and La Thuile for skiing. I've had my MX-5 for two years now and I absolutely love it.

I've come here to ask a few questions about on-line shopping for O.Z. alloys, but I'll ask my questions in another post - here, I just wanted to say hi Smile

[Immagine: 292ne.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
Hi : Welcome :!!if you look inside the forum,you can see that there is an "international corner" were you can post in english language Thumbup

for the mods: add Denmark at the location option now!!!: Thanks :

for oz rims,you can post directly inside international corner
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Tom!
Nice car! Big Grin
STM - EX 2003 NBFL 1.8 Sport kayaba agx - GPD&harness TRLane A LIBRETTO
Il primo controsterzo ai 100 all'ora è una goduria ma può anche diventare l'ultimo.
  Cita messaggio
Welcome!!!

I currently live near you, in Hamburg Thumbup
Here there's a huge amount of Miatas!

It's incredible how many Mx-5 there are compared to our sunny Italy with a few spyders Shock

I think you will find everything you need here Thumbup
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Tom!!

Rava
Miata NbFl 1800vvt Sport anno 2001
Estetica
: Rota Boost 16x7 gunmetal - Freccie e sidemark trasparenti - Xeno 6000k - Sedili monoscocca Momo
Assetto e telaio: Coilover Tein Superstreet - Sway bar H&R - Bushing PowerFlex - Rollbar GPV
Motore: Collettori 4-2-1 bendati - kat Brain 200celle - Terminale in Inox - Radiatore 60mm alluminio - Magnecor 8.5mm
Freni: Dischi forati e baffati - Tubi in trecciai Hel

Gagio Ha scritto:Piu' il tuo pistone preme, piu' ne giova la coppia, credimi!!

Cita messaggio
welcome!
i have your same wheels and i love them!
La Cicciona - Sport piscina

1300kg di modifiche...

Team Ciocapiàt
  Cita messaggio
welcome Tom...
I bravi piloti hanno i moscerini sui vetri delle portiere (W.Rohrl)
  Cita messaggio
Velkommen blandt os, Tom!
Wink

(I love google translate!)
:chessygrin:
Nur Helvetica.
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Tom from Denmark and not from U.K. Smile
  Cita messaggio
Nor even Tom of Finland...
:haha::haha::haha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_of_Finland
Nur Helvetica.
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)