This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
2 Mx5 nascoste a Cassignanica...
Sono alla sagra della rana e sul retro di una cascina ho appena visto 2 Mx5. Sono una NA incidentata e forse una seconda tutta coprerta da un telo ...ma io ho riconosciuto la curva superiore del baule! ;-)

Qualcuno sa di chi sono?

...non proprio un avvistamento dato che sono distrutte...
  Cita messaggio
ruba i pezzi di ricambio!!!
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson
  Cita messaggio
Lasciagli un biglietto, offrigli 100 euro e porta via tutto poi me le rivendi a me a 200 consegna compresa :chessygrin:
NA MY'93 115 NB 1.6
  Cita messaggio
Mrk Ha scritto:ruba i pezzi di ricambio!!!

se quella coperta è una NBFL mi servono i fari ant e post destri!!:chessygrin:
La Cicciona - Sport piscina

1300kg di modifiche...

Team Ciocapiàt
  Cita messaggio
Allora com' è andata la raccolta non autorizzata?
'92 NAClassicRed

Cita messaggio
Proverò a passare la prossima settimana e a chiedere a quelli del palazzo se sanno chi è il proprietario
  Cita messaggio