This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Passeggiata al paese fantasma Craco ed ai sassi di Matera
Ragazzi siete tutti invitati alla passeggiata che stò organizzando per il 29 settembre...
per tutti i dettagli potete entrare nel gruppo facebook Mazda MX5 Puglia, o andare direttamente all'evento a questo indirizzo.
https://www.facebook.com/events/5329115 ... ll_comment

sto definendo itinerari e contattando i comuni interessati ed il ristorante per poter organizzare il tutto al meglio.
vi aspetto !! [Immagine: icon_e_smile.gif]
  Cita messaggio