This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
SPS Motorsport
Hey folks,

the last post was a few weeks ago. Now I have something new for You.

As You may know not only our customers drive MX-5s/Miatas, also some of our employees have them.

This is the car from our professional for all body work. It got a full Carbonmiata widebody kit which he installed by himself. The car also has a TD04 turbo conversion on its 1.8L BP making 250hp at the flywheel. To get the wheels (10,5x15 -13mm offset) fitted under the fenders he also installed camber arms on the rear axle together with our own SPS Super Low coilover setup. In the interior he installed a pair of Bride Low Maxx seats.

[Immagine: c3ybtwn5.jpg]

[Immagine: w73z8ipa.jpg]

[Immagine: fii42yy3.jpg]

[Immagine: f5hoi8z2.jpg]

[Immagine: yuqcu44c.jpg]

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio
Hello Guido, I'm searching for coilover for my MX-5 ND and I'm undecided. Wich are the specs of your coilover and wich coilover do you advice for daily street use with spirited driving? Can you teel me how they compare to stock bilstein or Ohlins R&T?

Thank You
  Cita messaggio
Hi Lucas,

I'm very sorry I answer so late to Your question. I am not currently working in my usual place of work.

I would recommend our SPS Street coilover setup for the ND:
https://sps-motorsportshop.com/shop/en/p...abarth-124

The coilover comes with 7kg front and 4kg rear spring rates and adjustable dampers. We offer an Öhlins R&T coilover setup with similar spring rates, but the damper character is harder than our Street setup. Also the R&T is very expensive compared to our Street coilover. In my opinion, to feel the advantages of the R&T suspension compared to our Street setup, You have to go on the track.

The stock Bilstein setup feels very hoppy, but not sporty in corners. All of our customers, which had this setup and changed to our Street setup, were really happy and felt the change in the driving character.

If You have more questions, feel free to ask me.

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio
Thank You very much for the answer.
Do SPS Street coilovers have digressive or linear damping? How they compare to good reviewed MeisterR zetaCRD? I'm undecided between those two and SPS costs much more.
Thank you again.
  Cita messaggio
The SPS street coilover has a linear damping, the SPS Performance version has a degressive damping, but the spring rates are very high, so the coilover is not comfortable. I would say our SPS street is pretty similar to the MeisterR, maybe a bit more comfortable for daily use.

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio
Hey guys,

i hope it is ok that i do a little advertisement.

Tomorrow we have Black Friday and we have several new products in our shop. All of them will have a 12% discount on this day.

Our new turboconversions, ITB conversions, Duratec conversions, etc. and also many other products come with a TÜV certificate, so maybe there is something interesting for You.

If You have questions, just write here or write me an email on guido.sikora@sps-motorsport.com

[Immagine: TitelsliderBlackFridayengwXr6wxtNcsGdY_1920x1920.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
Per un giretto a bordo della NA più bella che conosca saltare direttamente al min. 7:20 del video (clicca su link qui sotto) 

ON BOARD

Because miatas like a GT3  Big Grin
  Cita messaggio
Impressionante!! :O
Mx5 NB Honda K24Z3 - Testa K20A2 -- Frankenstein!
EX -- Alfa 75 2.0 Twin Spark 1987
Alfa Giulietta 2.0 1985
Alfa 166 V6 3.2 24v 2003
  Cita messaggio
Segnalo interessanti sconti su prodotti a stock:

Tutto il comparto freni Stoptech:

https://sps-motorsportshop.com/shop/en/p...brake/?p=1

Antirollio:

https://sps-motorsportshop.com/shop/en/p...BMK004-TUV

Short Shifter:

https://sps-motorsportshop.com/shop/en/p...peed?c=488
  Cita messaggio
Oggi mi va di condividere con voi questo nuovo bel giocattolino che ho potuto provare per un paio di turni questo weekend al Lausitzring in occasione della 4 tappa German Time Attack inserita nel contesto del Reisbrennen 2023

Trattasi di " Roksana " ( nome scherzosamente affibiatole pensando a lei come una sorta di Rocket Banana Tongue )  

qualche dato :

NB 1600 BP Turbo
Cambio 6M OEM con raffreddamento
Differenziale Kaaz con raffreddamento
Conica 4.1
Garrett G25 / 550
Iniettori 700 cc
Assetto 1 way Silver's Neomax R con barre rigidine , uniball etc.
Cerchi Rota Slipstream 15*8 gommati 205/50
Freni 4 pot Stoptech con dischi 2 pz e pastiglie Hawk Dtc , NO Abs
Limitatore a 8300 rpm , 430 hp , 400 nM 

Dunque, era la mia prima volta in pista con una NB ben preparata, mi è sembrata davvero molto più "racing" come feeling di guida rispetto a Pamela o alla bianca ND che guido solitamente, probabilmente per via della maggiore rigidità complessiva di tutto il pacchetto telaio / sospensioni, probabilmente anche l'erogazione lineare simil aspirato che le si è voluto dare, ad ogni modo una gran macchina veramente  Heart 

A breve la riprovo e facciamo qualche video
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)