This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
lug nuts
I have tried all kinds of nut in my car.

Aluminum got bend. On a mates car they destroyed the hub.

I dont say light is bad, I just say you need to pay Brand and more than 100 euros to get a desent set.

I ve also tried ebay noname nuts and they are crap.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
So I ended up using the nuts Rota uses.

They are not light, as they are steel, but the are safe and look good.

REMEMBER: ALL aftermarket nuts, are supposed to be fitted with a special Teflon key. That is why you get the scratches if you dont use it.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
è la foto che ha fatto un amico, ma comunque non voglio certo screditare qualcosa o qualcuno ci mancherebbe!
era solo che al vidi tempo fa e mi è tornata in mente Thumbup
  Cita messaggio
There are three types of Steel Nuts.

Plain Colored Steel Nuts. They are the lighter available and cheaper. They will need care when fitting, bolt and tighten by hand or they get scratched.
[Immagine: P7150222.JPG]
[Immagine: P9300352.JPG]

Tuner Colored Lug Nuts. These are a bit heavier, but they come with a special key, that goes in the center hole and thus, prevents the outer from getting scratched.
I ordered them forr my car, as I consider them to be the best compromise.
[Immagine: IMG_20120419_164344.jpg]

The newest addition is the Long Colored Lug Nuts. More impressive of course, they also come with a key. I havent fitted a set yet to tell you more.
[Immagine: IMG_20120712_134325.jpg]
[Immagine: IMG_20120712_134226.jpg]

Now, these are my impressions on the nuts I ve tried.

If you guys decide you want a Group Buy, I can organize one for you.
The problem is that they are heavy to post. One set would cost 17 euros to post only.

If you guys want 10 sets (or more) posted to ONE address, cost would be 40 euros,
which would bring postage costs per set to 4 euros...

A.
  Cita messaggio
Shockwow!
  Cita messaggio
se volete io ho intenzioen di ordinarli...
mx5 10th anniversary
racemax superray rm316 -gaz gold pro - collettori acciaio bendati IL - terminale cecam - cavi magnecor - harness bar "self made"- "self made" side skirt

@imagesandpics5
imagesandpics.tumblr.com
  Cita messaggio
Io ho adottato i tuner lug nut, molto discreti e non si sverniciano alla prima stretta, soddisfattissimo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14046[/ATTACH]

Allegati Anteprime

► SOSPENSIONI AFTERMARKET MX5 NC/RC/FL - INDICE ANALITICO GENERALE ◄

~ MX-5 NC 2.0 "Youngtimer Wannabe" ~
| Koni Yellow + H&R Springs -40mm | Hotchkis Sway Bars | Nankang NS-2R 205/45-17 | E-Brake Drift Button by Pit | K&N Filter | BBS RSII Forged RS747| Japspeed Catted Midpipe | IL Motorsport Stainless Muffler | RX-8 OEM Pedals | Lotus Seats + DCBE Brackets |

Cita messaggio
coi cerchi canna di fucile...e il blue anniversary...direi blu/neri/titanium?
mx5 10th anniversary
racemax superray rm316 -gaz gold pro - collettori acciaio bendati IL - terminale cecam - cavi magnecor - harness bar "self made"- "self made" side skirt

@imagesandpics5
imagesandpics.tumblr.com
  Cita messaggio
Blue, titanium (its neochrome actualy) or red. Deffo not black.
  Cita messaggio
li sto cercando anche io..
ma li vorrei "antifurto" ..
ne ho visti alcuni a 7 facce, ma ora non riesco più a trovarli!
MX-5 NA 115cv Crystal White

Seguimi su Youtube o Instagram

Gli altri mezzi: 
Toyota 4Runer - Suzuki SJ 413
Honda XR 650R SM - Honda XR 250R - Honda XL 350R - Cagiva Elefant 750 - Beta TR-34 - Beta TR-35
Moto Guzzi V65SP - Moto Guzzi V50C - Moto Morini 3 1/2 - Yamaha SR 250
  Cita messaggio