This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
La mia nc con le scarpe nuova
Il disegno dei cerchi è bello,Thumbup,per il colore DE GUSTIBUS. IMHO.Confusedmiley:
MEMENTO MORI

Cita messaggio
Fletch Ha scritto:Misura canale ed et?
boh , pensa che me l'aveva detto ed era in linea con quello che mi aveva suggerito alex..... :oops: se mi dici dove c'é. scritto ci guardo e poi te lo scrivo , oppyre passo e ci guardi tu! :chessygrin:
  Cita messaggio
Dovresti smontare il cerchio :chessygrin:
Non serve, sono 16x7 et 45. Thumbup
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
complimenti stanno proprio bene, e non fanno rimpiangere i 17... ulteriore conferma che giocare con ET e canale e' altrettanto importante del diametro.
Ora manca solo un set di dadi neri o colorati Smile
  Cita messaggio
se fossero stati da 17 con un assettino sarebbe stata stupenda....
così son carini ma si vede che sono un pò piccoli... almeno l'assetto DEVI farlo...
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson
  Cita messaggio