This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 2 voto(i) - 3.5 media
Le NA in vendita -Parte 2-
Antonio Ha scritto:Si tratta con ogni probabilità di un esemplare costruito prima del 1993, quando c'erano l'adesivo sul paraurti e le coppette con la scritta.

Peró vedo l'antenna elettrica... Undecided
Estiqaatsi, grande capo!

L'altra Bianchina
Le mie EX:
La Bianchina -  La Ford - La Fiata
  Cita messaggio
Questa

http://www.2ememain.be/autos/autos/mazda...00061.html

non me l'avete commentata. Cosa vi sembra? A parte il muso M2-1001.. ma magari mettendo RX-7 AFM Smile
E' vero che ho sta boxster che non se ne va, ma appena se ne va...
Smile
MX-5 SOLLEONE NB 1600

Freni Sport, Greenstuff, Torsen 4.1, cambio 6marce, volano F1, pannello K&N, Hard Dog Deuce, scarico "Lagostina", Barra OMP, Temp Rolando, Tokico Illumina tein springs; Next: Rail P5, carbon intake box ILM
EX Boxster 986 2700 OEM
EX X1/9 mkII 1500, 2X DCNF40, coll. Alquati, condotti lucidati, valvole grandi
EX MR2 mkII Rev.4, cerchi 17 Type R RHD
  Cita messaggio
Pepi Ha scritto:Peró vedo l'antenna elettrica... Undecided

l'avrà messa il proprietario, come il volante del 1.8, visto che sono due particolari che non sempre sono graditi (intendo l'antenna fissa e il volante in plasticone, secondo me abbastanza brutti)
  Cita messaggio
Elwood Blues Ha scritto:l'avrà messa il proprietario, come il volante del 1.8, visto che sono due particolari che non sempre sono graditi (intendo l'antenna fissa e il volante in plasticone, secondo me abbastanza brutti)

Negativo, mettere l'antenna elettrica è davvero una PITA Sad
Estiqaatsi, grande capo!

L'altra Bianchina
Le mie EX:
  Cita messaggio
la cambi in 10 minuti, non vedo dove stia il problema...
  Cita messaggio
L'avrà rotta e all'atto della sostituzione ha fatto l'upgrade....mi pare normale modus operandi del periodo...Wink
Fermo, ma non inerte.

Cita messaggio
Elwood Blues Ha scritto:la cambi in 10 minuti, non vedo dove stia il problema...

non c'è l'impianto elettrico predisposto, non è una fesseria...
Estiqaatsi, grande capo!

L'altra Bianchina
Le mie EX:
  Cita messaggio
Pepi Ha scritto:non c'è l'impianto elettrico predisposto, non è una fesseria...

Non so nelle 115cv, ma nelle 90cv mi pare una modifica comune. Magari le tanto vituperate 90cv sono già predisposte, nonostante la gravissima assenza del cp Big Grin

Al più si tratta di portare la corrente al motorino e il segnale dalla radio, ben 2 fili. Credo sia più semplice di mettere un turbo nel vano motore, tu che dici? :haha:
  Cita messaggio
Antenna elettrica sempre!! Thumbup
  Cita messaggio
Elwood Blues Ha scritto:Non so nelle 115cv, ma nelle 90cv mi pare una modifica comune. Magari le tanto vituperate 90cv sono già predisposte, nonostante la gravissima assenza del cp Big Grin

Al più si tratta di portare la corrente al motorino e il segnale dalla radio, ben 2 fili. Credo sia più semplice di mettere un turbo nel vano motore, tu che dici? :haha:

eh non lo so sai... Big Grin

Citazione:I'll be attempting something similar in a few short weeks. I have a 1990 (before the powerantenna), and I have the PowerAntenna from a 1994, with the clear fuse box attached to it. I need to add the cable from the radio - trying to get a used one. From another thread, I have the Pinout of the cable (Jeff's comments):

Q1. What are all the wires for on the NA unit with 4+ ground?
A1. First, be aware that the wiring colors within the Miata's powerantenna connector are not the same wiring colors as the car's. They are also inconsistent from sample to sample, including too for Miata power antennas found within single Miata years.

Nevertheless, corresponding connections from one sample of an actual OEM powerantenna connector are:
1) blue/red
2) green/white
3) black/yellow
4) blue/white
5) The powerantenna's black wiring (pre-attached to its metal mounting) is for grounding to car body metal ground.

Q2. Might you know what the 5 wires connect to, 4 and a ground?
A2. The car's four wiring runs, and ground, are:
1) constant 12V power, 10 amp ANTENNA fused (red/black wiring)
2) radio control signals (light-green/yellow wiring)
3) ign2 signal, METER fused (black/yellow wiring)
4) ACC signal, CIGAR fused (blue/black wiring)
5) car body metal ground at antenna mounting (no car wring)

Q3. What is my best option from a performance, price, installation ease perspective?
A3. For powerantenna, that'd be an OEM NA Miata radio and a pre-97 OEM Mazda Miata powerantenna for a 1996 Miata. An OEM NA Miata radio with a NA Miata OEM fixed antenna, provides better radio broadcast station reception capability. Expect aftermarket radios to provide reduced radio broadcast station reception capability.

FYI- also needed is the little in-line 4-pin (not the same 4-pin connector as the antenna's 4-pin connector) two-fuse fuse box, that installs in the trunk, that fuses the powerantenna and rear window defogger.

And from another thread, I have to reinforce the base of the antenna to not deform the sheet metal of the thread. I'll use the bracket at the base of the antenna to lock it down.

I think that's everything - I want to play with the pinout to get the antenna up, then test the output of the radio to determinine if its a momentary contact or a switched contact. I have not seen the antenna switching definitively defined, but the descriptions imply that it is a switched contact with an interposing relay.
Estiqaatsi, grande capo!

L'altra Bianchina
Le mie EX:
  Cita messaggio