This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Sollevamento muso NC
Avrei bisogno di una conferma, prossimamente dovrò effettuare dei lavori sulla mia NC per cui avrei bisogno di sollevare il muso sui cavalletti.
E' sicuro metterli solo all'anteriore e avere il posteriore a terra, con freno a mano tirato e i classici cunei di legno dietro alle ruote?
Chiedo questo perchè il posto dove dovrò lavorare sarà piuttosto risicato e non avrei la possibilità di manovrare il crick sul posteriore dell'auto.
NC LE
  Cita messaggio