This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Kettenrad - appena arrivato in ufficio!
cencio Ha scritto:Fantastica!
La vorrei in giardino assieme ad un FerdinandBig Grin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SdKfz_2

Riassumendo, dice che la ruota anteriore è esclusa solo per fuoristrada a bassa velocità; su strada fino a un certo angolo di sterzo ci pensa lei, oltre partono i freni sui cingoli.

che figata! Smile
  Cita messaggio
Con 30.000 lire il mio falegname ( che è anche quello di Pdor ) lo fa meglio, gli mette anche un cingolo unico.
:haha:
Membro
Grosso
Team
Ciocapiàt

Sposato con Pdor, amante di omermon e alessioattorresi a tempo perso.
Ma Mrk è tutta un'altra cosa...
Fracrist approved!
  Cita messaggio