This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
L'ennesimo group buy per roll bar..
Ahahah..ma, potrebbe anchessere che il rollbar sia effettivamente in acciaio e solo dipinto ad effetto bamboo e rivestito in corda per mascherare le saldature..
..anche se le foderine massaggianti in legno vanno contro questa possibilità!!
Smile
  Cita messaggio
scusa, ma per omologarlo a libretto bisogna andare alla motorizzazione delle Barbados?
  Cita messaggio
Noi ridiamo e scherziamo ma la fuori qualcuno c'ha perso parecchio tempo.......comunque lo voglio anche io!! Ma l'intreccio delle corde lo vorrei in banano.......per accontentare anche la scimmia che viaggia con me!!

Inviato da mio iFonzi utilizzando topatalk
  Cita messaggio
Con il bambù ci fanno le impalcature edili. Wink
  Cita messaggio