This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
IL: MX-5 O2 Sensor Adapter Wiring Extension
Non so se è già stato segnalato,

comunque da IL arriva il kit di prolunghe per spostare la seconda sonda lambda in caso di installazione del collettore non catalizzato su NC / NCFL

http://www.ilmotorsport.de/shop/article_...9906e27fca

Citazione:[Immagine: NC0-0357_1.jpg]

price: 36,95 €

brief description:
When you replace your factory exhaust manifold with an IL Motorsport sports header, you need to replace the second O2 sensor in the location behind the catalytic converter of the factory midpipe so that your Miata runs correctly. The OEM manifold has a catalytic converter incorporated in it, with O2 sensor locations before and after the cat. Because a performance header removes that first cat, you’ll need to move the O2 sensors down to after the secondary cat, so that the check engine lamp will not illuminate. You need to install the stainless steel bung in a fixed position located behind the second converter in the midpipe. These extension wires are made in the optimally length to connect it plug & play in the oem wiring harness.
A detailed installation instruction is included.

Recommended to use on all I.L.Motorsport MK3 manifolds

Questo va a sostituire l'attuale modulo inganna ECU e se non ho capito male prevede di bucare il tratto di tubo a valle del secondo catalizzatore
mx-5 20th anniversary True Red "barbone edition" anche detta Mary Jane
  Cita messaggio
Come quello di Racingbeat , a un buon prezzo.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
NC 2.0 G.Grey , K&N , 4/1 Rb , Ohlins r&t , Sway bar & endlink Rb , OZultraleggera , Sportmaxx rt 225/45-17 .
KTM lc8 Adv
  Cita messaggio
Grazie della segnalazione, è da tempo che volevo comprare la prolunga per togliere l'adattatore di segnale dei collettori di IL, a quello qua sopra con i RB e l'estensione della seconda lambda non si è mai accesa la spia, e a me si ... volevo provare se ci sono differenze in termini di risposta.
SUBARU BRZSatin White Pearl
MX-5
NC 1.8 HIGH '06 Marble White Black Seats (STM) : venduta!
Accessori in vendita:
http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...condo-MACA
http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...post703847
  Cita messaggio
Come quello di GWR.
Era ora.
  Cita messaggio