This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Lancetta velocità
Salve la mia nb non mi segna più la velocità e quindi nemmeno i km. Sensore? Qualcuno ha il link di dove poterlo acquistare? Gradita qualche foto
  Cita messaggio
se è la lancetta del tachimetro che non si muove, il problema è nel sensore velocità che si trova sotto l'auto,attaccata,se ricordo bene,alla campana del cambio...si puo riparare benissimo....almeno nella nbfl.
un saluto.
  Cita messaggio
(28-04-2016, 21:16)G.canova Ha scritto: Salve la mia nb non mi segna più la velocità e quindi nemmeno i km. Sensore? Qualcuno ha il link di dove poterlo acquistare? Gradita qualche foto

Buongiorno, ho lo stesso problema, lei ha risolto,grazie
  Cita messaggio