This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Roll Bar TRLane, 2° Group Buy
Ragazzi fino al 20/06 (giorno del mio compleanno Tongue ) sono totalmente immerdato di lavoro, l'unico giorno di riposo in questi 15 gg l'ho passato in ospedale per degli esami (nulla di grave pero' non e' certo il massimo), dopo al 20/06 comincio a chiedere maggiori info a Tim.... abbiate pazienza..... lo faccio per voi, per nn farvi spendere :haha:
FL 1.8 CRYSTAL BLUE 400.000 km
Claudio, Milano

SIMPLY THE BEST

...Non puo' piovere per sempre...

MX5PASSION......IO C'ERO !!!
questa e' la risposta di Tim alle mie prime domande....

Hi Claudio

Many thanks for your recent email regarding our roll bars and possible shipment to Italy.

I understand from Alberto that you are very pleased with our products in Italy and would thank you for your interest.

We do not manufacture stainless steel roll bars but we use top quality roll bar material which has superior strength. I can get you a price on chromed finish but this maybe a very expensive option. We weren't looking to organise another group buy at the moment but may give you a generous discount for MX5 Italia members.

Please could you provide me with a rough idea of your requirements, please note: all European roll bar orders are not in stock and are only made to order, due to the left hand drive configuration.

We have no photos of our windblocker at the moment, as these are still in the process of being developed.

We look forward to doing business with you.
regards tim
Claudio, Milano

SIMPLY THE BEST

Mr.X Ha scritto:Senna quest'anno sei la mia rovina!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thumbup
Claudio, Milano

SIMPLY THE BEST

quindi non ha intenzione di fare un altro group buy ma solo uno sconto oppure ho capito male?
poco cambia comunque vedendo i prezzi...
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson
Quindi ognuno per se?
Beh, anche se fossimo in 8-9 persone e ognuno di noi volesse un Roll diverso dall'altro, Tim si troverebbe comunque a non ottimizzare la produzione.
Speriamo che mantenga almeno uno sconto sufficiente da essere appetibili.
Nicola
Gilda
http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...so-gli-ITB

"Altro che 22 scemi che rincorrono un pallone...lo sai i che ci metterei io in quel campo??? 22 ruspe pe fa una bella pista da crossee!!!
[Cit.telefonica con Karlitos parlando del calciatore della Fiorentina col SLS AMG :chessygrin:]
Da cosa avete dedotto "nessun GB", i prezzi e "ognuno per sè"?
Massimiliano
'02 1.6
Tein SS + FM sway bars

MiataMania
@ Mamo

senna Ha scritto:questa e' la risposta di Tim alle mie prime domande....

Hi Claudio

Many thanks for your recent email regarding our roll bars and possible shipment to Italy.

I understand from Alberto that you are very pleased with our products in Italy and would thank you for your interest.

We do not manufacture stainless steel roll bars but we use top quality roll bar material which has superior strength. I can get you a price on chromed finish but this maybe a very expensive option. We weren't looking to organise another group buy at the moment but may give you a generous discount for MX5 Italia members.

Please could you provide me with a rough idea of your requirements, please note: all European roll bar orders are not in stock and are only made to order, due to the left hand drive configuration.

We have no photos of our windblocker at the moment, as these are still in the process of being developed.

We look forward to doing business with you.
regards tim
Nicola
Gilda

"Altro che 22 scemi che rincorrono un pallone...lo sai i che ci metterei io in quel campo??? 22 ruspe pe fa una bella pista da crossee!!!
[Cit.telefonica con Karlitos parlando del calciatore della Fiorentina col SLS AMG :chessygrin:]
Be' dice che non pensavano di organizzare un altro gda, ma che possono farci uno sconto generoso. In sostanza..è un gda..

Però non ho ben capito i prezzi.
Io sarei interessato a sapere i prezzi per un GPX con harness, ma confermerò quando vedrò coi miei occhi un'omologazione fatta e finita Wink
Massimiliano
'02 1.6
Tein SS + FM sway bars

MiataMania
il Mamo Ha scritto:Be' dice che non pensavano di organizzare un altro gda, ma che possono farci uno sconto generoso. In sostanza..è un gda..

Io sarei interessato a sapere i prezzi per un GPX con harness, ma confermerò quando vedrò coi miei occhi un'omologazione fatta e finita Wink

Adesso gli scrivo quanto mi fa, spedito, un GPV con harness bar!
Nicola
Gilda

il Mamo Ha scritto:Be' dice che non pensavano di organizzare un altro gda, ma che possono farci uno sconto generoso. In sostanza..è un gda..

anche io voglio aspettare di vederne uno completamente omologato, penso di puntare ad un GP
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson