This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Pregi e I Difetti della MX5(tutte)
#55
pitch72 Ha scritto:io dico solo che se la NC non avesse avuto l'A/C non l'avrei mai presa... :haha:
:a_23:
NBFL Starry Blue bye bye
Benvenuta ND Artic White!
  Cita messaggio


Messaggi in questa discussione
I Pregi e I Difetti della MX5(tutte) - da k71 - 10-07-2009, 16:24
I Pregi e I Difetti della MX5(tutte) - da Ospite - 10-07-2009, 22:35
I Pregi e I Difetti della MX5(tutte) - da Fabiolous - 16-07-2009, 09:43

Discussioni simili
Discussione Autore Risposte Letto Ultimo messaggio
  [NB/NB FL] Prove quattroruote (o altre riviste) della NB/NBFL con motore 1.6L paoloc 8 2,483 15-01-2026, 18:45
Ultimo messaggio: Gigi76
  Confronto da proprietario della nd 1.5 131 cv rf ed rf 184 cv Kentaro2 20 21,503 05-09-2024, 10:38
Ultimo messaggio: AAAntonio88
Sad Strano rumore al posteriore della mia nuova Mx-5 ND rf sport TexSoldier93 5 7,133 05-04-2023, 22:36
Ultimo messaggio: alex 62
  [ND] difetti/noie/problemi Limone 1,119 675,214 29-08-2022, 00:21
Ultimo messaggio: Luca_Mazda93
  [ND] 2000 184 cv: pregi e difetti willy 513 359,378 27-05-2022, 15:34
Ultimo messaggio: ace
  [NC] ACQUA da tutte le parti Andreab655 3 4,227 13-07-2020, 22:17
Ultimo messaggio: Francesco B
  La genesi della NA in video Number34 1 3,583 04-12-2019, 12:47
Ultimo messaggio: Enrico
  Alla ricerca della mia Mx5, aiutatemi a scegliere Ghesboro 4 5,919 23-10-2019, 20:41
Ultimo messaggio: Ghesboro
  La migliore mx5 di tutte. fabiofbi 45 32,182 03-06-2019, 12:39
Ultimo messaggio: dez
  Quanti litri per la riserva della NC ? mauro 2 4,346 21-03-2018, 11:34
Ultimo messaggio: satz404



Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)