This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Miata Last Time I seen her......
#1
Last Time I seen Her was about seven months ago... I took it to the Mecc. He kept six months to put my MX5 in the condition to breath again.... but he refiused to give to me the legal receives to garantee the job done......Now are past seven months... I gave the authorization to my lawer to do everything for me....I dont want see him anymore....I want my Miata back

Inviato dal mio Dynamic_Maxi utilizzando Tapatalk


Allegati Anteprime
   
  Cita messaggio


Messaggi in questa discussione
My Miata Last Time I seen her...... - da Miley - 07-09-2015, 12:25

Discussioni simili
Discussione Autore Risposte Letto Ultimo messaggio
  [NB FL] La nona sinfonia (2004 Mazda Miata LS) Antonio 53 9,462 05-08-2026, 09:26
Ultimo messaggio: Albe89
  [NA] 1992 Mazda Miata sunburst yellow "Beatrix" Antonio 379 254,791 29-01-2026, 17:06
Ultimo messaggio: Antonio
  [NA] Storia a lieto fine (Miata M-Edition 96) Antonio 28 16,010 24-05-2024, 06:13
Ultimo messaggio: Antonio
  [NA/NB]  Miata 328 lucabisacchi 36 21,057 26-11-2023, 17:04
Ultimo messaggio: lucabisacchi
  La puffa | time to rebuild Mark88 953 441,101 27-07-2023, 09:41
Ultimo messaggio: LupoTHP
  [NA] Non c’è due senza tre! (Miata sunburst yellow #114) Antonio 46 28,456 30-04-2023, 16:57
Ultimo messaggio: Antonio
  [NC] my miata e my little tuscany karlitos 1,692 928,230 21-11-2022, 13:23
Ultimo messaggio: Alfatester
  [NA] Piccola miata Gianluca mx 21 14,654 18-11-2021, 12:59
Ultimo messaggio: alfaluna
  [NB FL] La mia Miata Lorenzo749 318 183,484 22-09-2021, 09:10
Ultimo messaggio: Lorenzo749
  [NA] Cricco's Miata - VdB Silver Crichetto 14 12,978 07-03-2021, 17:40
Ultimo messaggio: Crichetto



Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)