This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Prepariamo insieme il mio motore con 4 corpi farfallati
bhe',
o cambiamo in
"elaboriamo il mio motore per avere 200CV aspirato"
o torniamo sui 4 IRTB :chessygrin: :chessygrin:

mi pare che quando ne avevamo parlato si diceva di 150cv
e prontissima risposta acceleratore
con super sound

anche in http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=274958 con video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW-xVLSk6yw in cui la miata IRTB segue una NSX Shock
e qui si parla del kit RS aizawa :roll:
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=9610
con ca 17 cv con i soli IRB appena installati :roll:
e un SACCO di spunti...
Folks, I really don't post much here due to the amount of time I spend working on and speaking about Miatas- but I have to jump in since this is my car we're talking about
To a vast majority of the american public spending money is a black/white type thing. It's HP/$, GHz/$, or lb/$. This is simply a great way to buy spaghetti, or maybe a refrigerator, but not for the things you enjoy in life.
If we REALLY thought this way about everything we would not be driving Miatas- they are horrible in the car/$ ratio. $25K for a car with two seats, no cargo space, and so-so gas mileage! Ludicrous! Get a Civic, a Kia, or a Caravan where you get more fuel economy or cargo space for your dollar... That's not us is it? We love our car for the driving pleasure, not the pennies we save.

Well, the same exact thing goes for this ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE MOD! I've owned nitrous injected Miatas, large turbo Miatas, supercharged Miatas, small turbo Miatas, and now this... let me tell you... this is the most fun. There is HP and torque available the INSTANT you press the pedal! Then there is the sound which communicates something vintage, raw, and soulful! It feels like your driving a legendary sportscar. More-so than ever before. I don't care if I can trade this thing for a turbo Miata making 328HP at the wheels... it's not the same thing. HP does not automatically equal fun. This thing is f-u-n!

But all this aside, it does make power! This is especially true as you are just driving and need to pass- something that cannot be dyno'ed easily. It actually pulls in any gear at any RPM. Going from one throttle position to the next has a huge impact on speed and acceleration, which is something most EFI cars lack.
As far as the dyno goes at WOT, it began to make power and torque @ 4200 rpm and pulled way up! We gained as much as 16HP, but tuned down to achieve a richer A/F mixture which still gave us about 14-15 HP. There was about a 2HP/4 lb-ft dip only at one spot we did not tune well at 3300 RPM. We'll take care of that when we get one of the AIZAWA boys back for Pete's Potato. (I will forward Pete the dyno graph so he can post it here.)
One interesting thing was that the dyno on the stock car was at 13° BTDC where all the Aizawa IRTB dynos where at 10° BTDC. In the near future we will install a cat-back exhaust and raise the base timing up to 12-13° BTDC. This should give us gains even at the low RPMs. And later we may go in for higher compression, cams, etc. Fun, fun, fun.

So remember folks. You can complain about what you get for the money, but remember...

PPS:
come ref:
http://www.jenvey.co.uk/

http://www.twminduction.com/ThrottleBod ... dy-FR.html
MX-5 SOLLEONE NB 1600

Freni Sport, Greenstuff, Torsen 4.1, cambio 6marce, volano F1, pannello K&N, Hard Dog Deuce, scarico "Lagostina", Barra OMP, Temp Rolando, Tokico Illumina tein springs; Next: Rail P5, carbon intake box ILM
EX Boxster 986 2700 OEM
EX X1/9 mkII 1500, 2X DCNF40, coll. Alquati, condotti lucidati, valvole grandi
EX MR2 mkII Rev.4, cerchi 17 Type R RHD
  Cita messaggio

Messaggi in questa discussione
Prepariamo insieme il mio motore con 4 corpi farfallati - da smoke - 18-01-2010, 23:30