This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 1 voto(i) - 5 media
[NC] Sovralimentare la NC
Segnalo per gli interessati, la recente attivita' sul forum USA in area NC/Engine dove sono apparsi alcuni threads nei quali viene criticato duramente l'operato di Dynotronics/Piasini (dicono che le mappe da loro prodotte per sovralimentazione siano in pratica identiche all'originale Cosworth che causava la rottura del motore), ed inoltre emerge un nuovo competitor, TDR.
Non sto qui a raccontarvi i dettagli, chi vuole va e legge Smile Da profano posso dire che per non sapere chi ha ragione e chi ha torto, l'unica conclusione che posso tirare e' che dopo 6 anni e 4 diversi preparatori, sovralimentare la NC e' evidentemente ancora un terno al lotto e un azzardo per l'integrita' del motore, un rebus di difficile (impossibile ??) soluzione per ottenere qualcosa di affidabile al 100%.
  Cita messaggio
Forse più si va avanti e meno margine c'è per modificare i motori nuovi
  Cita messaggio
oldcafe Ha scritto:Forse più si va avanti e meno margine c'è per modificare i motori nuovi

Penso anche io sia così
  Cita messaggio
IMHO bisogna fare un bel lavoro di "pulizia" prima di lavorare sulla NC: si prende lo schema elettrico e si comincia a capire cosa siano davvero tutti i cablaggi. Si toglie il superfluo e si cabla qualcosa di sostitutivo e serio (aem, motec e poco altro). Nel frattempo si crea un bel setup di megasquirt che legga tutti i sensori originali "staccati" dalla macchina. Servono soldi e tempo...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
Yes our first kit was installed yesterday, tomorrow we will do the 2nd
The kit will be a top quality only kit. Our promise is that there will be nothing else you can improve on.
We are building a kit such as what we want in our cars.
The tuning will be up loaded to your ecu via the included interface.
The tuning service will also be included, and it will be done online you do not need to send in your ECU or lose use of your car.
We are not done until your car is ruining perfectly.
The only thing you will need to buy is a data loger, I recommend the DashdaQ
The price still being finalized, and will be announce soon along with a full set of pictures, descriptions and Dyno data. stay tuned.

http://tdr-mx5tuning.com/?page_id=729
  Cita messaggio
Nuovo kit turbo "definitivo" per NC Cool

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=472354
  Cita messaggio
Flex Ha scritto:Nuovo kit turbo "definitivo" per NC Cool

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=472354

Non fa per te:

TDR's Blackone Ha scritto:the only thing you will need to relocate is your battery.

:giggle:
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Pero' dice anche che con una batteria racing tipo quella di Baron si puo' scegliere di metterla nel vano motore a destra dove c'e' lo spazio vuoto dopo l'ABS, e che fornisce le staffe gia' predisposte !
  Cita messaggio
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=472692
  Cita messaggio
Prezzo kit turbo TDR pubblicato:

Important Notes
  • Turbo Kits will not be on sale until September 1st, 2012
  • The first 10 kits will be offered at the introductory price, for you to be assured a spot among those 10 full payment must be made by September 1st
  • The best tuning available for the NC is included! Purchase of the interface unit is not required, you may rent one, as they become available, with a $350.00 deposit. Deposit is refunded upon receipt of interface at TDR in good shape and full working order.

All our components come with a limited one (1) year warranty from date of purchase, and the Tune enjoys a life time warranty as specified in out website.

For reference, we'd like to point out that our competitor's kit, with and upgraded inter-cooler, “adequate” injectors and the XEDE will run you around $4.795.NOT TUNED!

Ok here is the introductory pricing:

Our Kit will include

1. Garret GT2860 or GT 2871 (add $190)
2. Manifold and down pipe made of Thick Wall Stainless Steel with Thicker flange
3. All piping made of lightweight polished aluminum.
4. 3’ MAF tube
5. TiAL. BOV (Red, Blue, black, silver, or Purple)**
6. CX Racing Inter cooler
7. Braided Stainless Steel oil drain line
8. Braided Stainless Steel oil feed line with TRD’s (Oil Leak Fix installed)
9. Coolant lines to turbo with heat sleeves and hardware to "T" off throttle coolant lines.
10. Authentic 550cc High quality Bosh type injectors with diffuser plate and flow calibrations documentation.
11. Battery relocation plate for the trunk, cable and terminals.
12. Air filter
13. Denso ITV Iridium spark plugs
14. 1 Heat shield for the brake lines
15. Circular saw for opening the radiator support
16. TDR famous TUNE included.
17. A tap for the oil pan

All you need is here, no need to run and spend more money. this is an incredible deal!!! $ 4979

Non male, con Baron stimavamo un prezzo di almeno 5500$, qui c'e' lo sconto dei primi 10, ed effettivamente e' un ottimo prezzo
  Cita messaggio