This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 1 voto(i) - 5 media
[NC] A proprosito dell'attivazione del Cruise Control nei modelli 2006 ...
ok grazie, Ascanio, la tua di che anno è?
  Cita messaggio
Ascanio Ha scritto:Zef mi puoi dire dove va passato il cavo che va ai tasti volante? Deve passare assieme al fascio che arriva fin dentro l'armatura del volante o da qualche parte nel piantone?

In alternativa potremmo trovarci e farlo insieme?

Esclusione di responsabilità
Non mi assumo alcuna responsabilità per eventuali danni a persone o cose, diretti o indiretti, che dovessero verificarsi come conseguenza dell’utilizzo totale o parziale delle seguenti indicazione, che sono da intendersi come semplice suggerimento indirizzato ai tecnici specializzati cui vi rivolgerete per effettuare il lavoro(così non mi bannano per violazione dell'articolo 4 comma 12 del regolamento , visto che in base alla legge 122 del 5 febbraio 1992 solo le inprese iscritte al registro possono effettuare interventi non di semplice manutenzione sulle nostre belle macchinine).

Il dove far passare i due cavi che vengono dalla centralina dipende dalla voglia di sbattimento di chi effettua il lavoro. Una soluzione consiste nel ripercorrere il fascio di cavi, attraversare il portafusibili nel vano motore , e risalire fino al punto di intersezione col cavo apricofano. Spostando la guarnizione nella paratia tagliafuoco si accede alla zona pedali. Attenzione a non lasciare cavi volanti che rischiano di essere scalciati. Il cavo che proviene dal pin 1AF della centralina va collegato al contatto normalmente chiuso del nuovo interruttore freno. Quello che proviene dall'1AQ, per raggiungere il volante, dovrà utilizzare l'apposito connettore posto sotto al piantone, per attraversare il cablaggio a molla(clock spring). I contatti per il cruise sono assenti ma , se avete comprato un volante intero, potrete aprire il connettore presente nel vecchio volante e riciclarli facilmente. Il cablaggio clock spring è interamente cablato a prescindere del numero di contatti del connettore.
  Cita messaggio
zef fai bene a mettere esclusioni di responsabilità, ma spero bene che tutti sappiano che qua stamo a fa gli smanettoni Smile
  Cita messaggio
Hello guys, I'm Bill from Greece. Have you add successfully the cruise control? If yes, can you direct me please?

Thanks
  Cita messaggio
Hi Bill,

I am waiting for my steering wheel to arrive. Then I will have to find the time.
When I get to it I will try to document the process and the parts.
  Cita messaggio
Ascanio, thanks for the reply. Waiting eagerly for your news. Smile Good luck.
  Cita messaggio
It's quite simpe. This summer I can be your guest and proceed with the retrofitting Big Grin
  Cita messaggio
zef Ha scritto:It's quite simpe. This summer I can be your guest and proceed with the retrofitting Big Grin
You'll have the best accomodation! Food, drinks, women :p , Kalamata olive oil and olives, whatever you want!! Big Grin
  Cita messaggio
I noticed only after reading your presentation that you owns a 1.8 model. I’m not sure that the cruise control software is present inside this ECU (urban legends say that the software has been removed also from 2.0 from 2008 till 2010 FL).
If you have just bought the steering wheel you have found, than you can test it on your own without spending more money (you should also need to buy a new stop pedal switch, but is not necessary for a short testing purpose).
Moreover, you should have some mechanical capacity. I mean, you don’t need to be able to open an engine, but dismount(and hopefully mount back Big Grin ) a couple of mechanical pieces like the air filter, the ECU and the steering wheel.
You may also need to open the ECU connector (depending if mechanical locks has been inserted or not , like in mine, on cruise control positions).
  Cita messaggio
Zef, that's really bad if it's true (about missing ECU's cruise control software). Haven't bought the wheel (it's expensive and I want to be sure about CC before proceed to buy it).

I think I've got a mountain in front of me after reading your post...damn..
  Cita messaggio